~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 10:10pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 10:09pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 10:04pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 10:02pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 9:58pm *~SPOOKY ASKS
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 5:52pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 4:25pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 4:22pm *~
when you have nothing to wear
when you know you failed your test
when you’re hungry but theres no food to eat
when you get invited to go somewhere but have no money
when you procrastinated on your hwk
when you binge watch tv shows on netflix
when you cry over band members
when your jam comes on
when you realize its not even october yet
It’s October now!
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 4:19pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 4:12pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 4:10pm *~
- I am such a hope today, like, let me love you!
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 2:18pm *~
~* 1. October 2014 ✧ 2:07pm *~
Fruit Flies are nature’s way of saying, “Hey. You know what? You haven’t done dishes in a couple days and your sink is really kinda gross.”